- Consumers: The general public is welcome to drop-off computer and electronic equipment at any one of our drop-off locations, however CRT televisions and monitors are only accepting at our Mary St. facility.
- Businesses: Corporate clients are welcome to drop-off computer and electronic equipment at our South Side facility.
- Municipalities: Please call for information & pricing on drop-offs, pickup service, or to arrange a community recycling event.
- Consumers: Physical hard drive destruction is available, certificates of destruction are provided at no additional cost.
- Businesses: Physical hard drive destruction is available, bulk pricing applies, certificates of destruction are provided at no additional cost.
- 3, 5, & 7 pass hard drive wiping to the DoD 5220.22-M standard is available upon request.
- Backup tape media shredding & degaussing is available.
- Please call for pricing
Universal Waste Recycling
- Visit our "Shop" tab to see our list of postage paid shipping boxes that can be purhased and delivered to you.
- Feel free to call or e-mail to request information on ordering & pricing for our postage-paid universal waste shipping containers.
We do not accept light bulbs, ballasts or single use batteries, but take a look at our pre-paid recycling kits for universal waste under the "Shop" tab.
*Please no power tools, freon containing devices, household appliances, or personal hygiene related items.