- Consumers: The general public is welcome to drop-off computer and electronic equipment at any one of our drop-off locations, however CRT televisions and monitors are only accepting at our Mary St. facility.
- Businesses: Corporate clients are welcome to drop-off computer and electronic equipment at our South Side facility. Pickup service is also available for $125.
- Municipalities: Please call for information & pricing on drop-offs, pickup service, or to arrange a community recycling event.
- Consumers: Hard drive destruction is available, certificates of destruction including manufacturer serial numbers are available upon request.
- Businesses: Hard drive destruction is available, volume pricing can be taken into consideration. Certificates of destruction including manufacturer serial numbers and company asset tags are provided at no additional cost.
- 3, 5, & 7 pass hard drive wiping to the DoD 5220.22-M standard is available upon request.
- Backup tape media degaussing is available.
- Please call for pricing
Universal Waste Recycling
- Visit our "Shop" tab to see our list of postage paid shipping boxes that can be purhased and delivered to you.
- Feel free to call or e-mail to request information on ordering & pricing for our postage-paid universal waste shipping containers.
Accepted items list
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Televisions (fees apply: $1.00/lbs)
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Computer Monitors (fees apply: $1.00/lbs)
- Rear Projection Screen Televisions (fees apply: $1.00/lbs)
- Flat Screen Televisions (fees apply: $1.00/lbs)
- Audio Visual Equipment - DVD/ VCR/ CD/MP3/Stereos/ Etc
- Cell Phones
- LCD Monitors
- Desktop Computers & Dummy Terminals
- Laptops and laptop docking stations
- Computer Components & Peripherals
- Mice & Keyboards
- Ethernet Switches & Networking Hubs
- Microwaves ($10/Unit)
- Modems/Routers/Networking Equipment
- Digital Cable Boxes & DVR’s
- Video Gaming Consoles
- Remote Controls
- Printers/ Scanners/ Faxes/ Copiers ($0.20/Lbs.)
- Telephones & Telecom Equipment
- UPS Backup Systems/Power Supplies/transformers/electric motors
- Wires & Cables
- Ink & Toner Cartridges ($0.15/Lbs.)
We do not accept light bulbs, ballasts or single use batteries, but take a look at our pre-paid recycling kits for universal waste under the "Shop" tab.
*Please no power tools, freon containing devices, household appliances, or personal hygiene related items.