Evolution E-Cycling is permitted in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and is an R2 (2013), ISO 14001, & OHSAS 18001 certified electronics recycling company that is dedicated to the "Reduce, Re-Use, Recycle" model of business practices.
Evolution E-Cycling provides comprehensive computer and electronics recycling services. All materials recycled by Evolution E-Cycling are processed domestically and our entire chain of custody is documented and available for review.
Accepted items list:
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Televisions (fees apply: $0.90/lbs)
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT) Computer Monitors (fees apply: $0.90/lbs)
- Rear Projection Screen Televisions (fees apply: $0.90/lbs)
- Flat Screen Televisions (fees apply: $0.90/lbs)
- Audio Visual Equipment - DVD/VCR/CD/MP3/Stereos/Etc.
- Cell Phones
- LCD Monitors
- Desktop Computers & Dummy Terminals
- Laptops and laptop docking stations
- Computer Components & Peripherals
- Mice & Keyboards
- Ethernet Switches & Networking Hubs
- Modems/Routers/Networking Equipment
- Digital Cable Boxes & DVR’s
- Video Gaming Consoles
- Remote Controls
- Printers/ Scanners/ Faxes/ Copiers
- Telephones & Telecom Equipment
- UPS Backup Systems/Power Supplies/transformers/electric motors
- Wires & Cables
- Ink & Toner Cartridges
- if you don't see it on the list, ask us!
Ask us about our pre-paid shipping boxes for universal waste recycling, i.e. Light bulbs, Ballasts, and Batteries!
*Please no power tools, freon containing devices, household appliances, or personal hygiene related items.